You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Regulation No. 207 of the Cabinet “Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts” (issued pursuant to Section 10, Paragraph four of the Consumer Rights Protection Law) prescribe the consumer rights to unilaterally withdraw from the contract within a time period of 14 calendar days.
2. According to the Consumer Rights Protection Law (27th Section):
“A consumer is entitled to submit a claim to the manufacturer, seller or service provider in
respect of the non-conformity of goods or services with the provisions of a contract within a period of two years of the day of purchase of the goods or receipt of the services.”
(1) Goods shall not conform to the provisions of a contract if:
1) they do not conform to the requirements specified in regulatory enactments or technical specification documents, as well as normally expected requirements
– they do not have the inherent characteristics and performance which normally are inherent in the same type of goods and which a consumer may justifiably expect taking into account the nature of the goods;
2) they are not fit for the purposes provided for in the technical specification documents or the technical certificate, but if such documents do not exist – for the purposes for which goods of similar name and description are generally utilised;
3) they are not fit for the purposes for which the consumer has chosen the goods and which he or she has directly or indirectly communicated to the seller when entering into contract, except in cases where the seller could not comprehend such specific purposes at the time of selling and the consumer had no valid reasons to rely on the competence and judgement of the
4) upon entering into contract or expressing an offer, they do not conform to the characteristics, or their assembling does not conform to the assemblage, demonstrated by the seller through sample or model goods;
5) they are not packaged, but packaging is necessary in order to protect the goods from damage or deterioration;
6) misleading, false, incomplete or ambiguous (illegible) information is provided regarding the goods, or no information is provided at all, as a result of which the goods cannot be used for the purpose intended, or they cause or may cause, danger to the property, health, life of the consumer or to the environment; or
7) they are counterfeit goods.
(2) A service shall not conform to the provisions of a contract if:
1) upon it being provided, the requirements of regulatory enactments or technical specification documents have not been complied with, or it has other defects; or
2) misleading, false, incomplete or ambiguous (illegible) information is provided regarding the service, or no information is provided at all, as a result of which the service cannot be utilised for the purpose intended or it causes, or may cause, danger to the property, health, life of the consumer or to the environment.
(3) Goods or services shall not be deemed to be in non-conformity with the provisions of a contract if prior to entering into the contract the consumer has received in writing a warning regarding the inappropriate quality of the goods or services, or the reasons for the inappropriate quality of the materials supplied to the consumer, except in the case where the service provider as a professional should have known this and warned the consumer in writing.
3. The right of withdrawal is the right of a consumer to withdraw unilaterally from a contract
within a specified time period (to withdraw an order) without payment of penalties, interest or compensation for losses. (Section 12. Right of Withdrawal).
4. The right of withdrawal of goods shall be valid if:
Customer returns the product in its original packaging, undamaged and including all parts and purchase documents;
Customer returns the product with non opened programs and/or softwares of audio-, video recordings, computers notebooks, navigation systems, etc. and the product itself is not damaged;
Customer returns the product that is not a hygiene items (epilators, lingerie, shavers, sex toys etc.);
5. You have the right not to accept goods at the time of delivery, if it is damaged or has damaged packaging, or the appearance and packaging may not meet your expectations.
6. To return a product purchased via Neoshop.lv, please deliver it to our office in Riga, Daugavgrīvas Street 45, on weekdays from pl. 9.00 am till 8.00 pm.
7. Shipping costs for original purchases are non-refundable.
8. Terms published in Neoshop.lv is a part of the contract.
9. For more information about consumer rights please following this link:Consumer Rights Protection Center.